Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chips - Not the 2 cops on motorcycles either

Dan Hamblin

Recently it seems more and more we are seeing the "chip" idea being implemented all over the world. This chip would be a very small transmitter about the size of a piece of long grain rice that would be implanted in the hand. This chip would contain a 16 digit code that would be stored in a "Verichip database". Verichip is the company that is working with many governments to get this up and going.
The chip could contain information like your driver license information, credit card information, your credit rating or any other personal information up to and including your criminal record. This precedure has been tested on lab animals. Some of these animals have developed tumors where the chip resides.
But let's think this over, I recall several instances where hackers have gotten into credit card databases, cardholders were issued new cards when this occured. Now, would we have to get new chips if this happened to Verichip? Makes you wonder.
Personally, if this becomes mandatory I for one would go down fighting. This invades our privacy to the fullest extend. I carry a wallet, it has a driver's license and a couple credit cards, it's not an inconvenience at all. Been doing it all my life. There is no need to start putting chips in everyone at this point.

3 comments:

Trent Alexander said...

In My Opinion The odds of this happening in the US right now is not very likely. George Bush and his CFR buddies tried to pass along the North American Union. Along with the Ameros. That has so far been stopped in its tracks by Congress. I can see it in Europe and China along with third world countries first. Then the US would follow suit many years from now. Though it probably would be recommended if you are going to travel to Europe or other countries for buisness and vacation. Good topic though.

Anonymous said...

This, if it comes to pass, is without a doubt the Mark of the Beast! I will resist it even until death. I would advise all of Christ's people to do the same!

Anonymous said...

You said that right go down fighting.